- Forgetful-I don’t’ remember. Where did I put my dog? The continual key hunt. I can’t remember what mom looked like. I shake her bracelet to hear the charms jingle.
- Fear-Where are all the hidden papers that I stuffed away, so that my apartment would look tidy for visitors? Who organized my kitchen cabinets? I must have it too…
- Numbness-I’m surprised I don’t cry more.
- Unreality-Everything is blurry. Life is empty and hopeless.
- Depression-I am empty and hopeless. Numbness was good.
- Dents-In my couch from sitting. In my heart.
- Anger-Over texts from friends,“How R U?” Seriously, how could you…
- Cupcakes-Have become a food group.